- Array Provides extended utility functions on Arrays.
- AssocList Map implemented as a linked-list of key-value pairs ("Associations").
- Blob Binary blobs
- Bool Boolean type and operations.
- Buffer Class
Buffer<X> provides a mutable list of elements of type
- CertifiedData Certified data.
- Char Characters
- Debug Utility functions for debugging.
- Deque Functions for persistent, double-ended queues.
- Error Error values and inspection.
- ExperimentalCycles Managing cycles
- ExperimentalInternetComputer Low-level interface to the Internet Computer.
- ExperimentalStableMemory Byte-level access to (virtual) stable memory.
- Float 64-bit Floating-point numbers
- Func Functions on functions
- Hash Hash values
- HashMap Mutable hash map (aka Hashtable)
- Heap Priority Queue
- Int Integer numbers
- Int16 16-bit signed integers with checked arithmetic
- Int32 32-bit signed integers with checked arithmetic
- Int64 64-bit signed integers with checked arithmetic
- Int8 8-bit signed integers with checked arithmetic
- Iter Iterators
- IterType The Iterator type
- List Purely-functional, singly-linked lists.
- Nat Natural numbers
- Nat16 16-bit unsigned integers with checked arithmetic
- Nat32 32-bit unsigned integers with checked arithmetic
- Nat64 64-bit unsigned integers with checked arithmetic
- Nat8 8-bit unsigned integers with checked arithmetic
- None The absent value
- Option Typesafe nulls
- Order Order
- Prelude General utilities
- Principal IC principals (user and canister smart contract IDs)
- RBTree Red-Black Trees
- Random A module for obtaining randomness on the Internet Computer (IC).
- Result Error handling with the Result type.
- Stack Stack collection (LIFO discipline).
- Text Text values
- Time System time
- Trie Functional key-value hash maps.
- TrieMap Class
TrieMap<K, V> provides a map from keys of type
K to values of type
- TrieSet Functional set